RUSSIAN VISA INVITATION LETTER
For Russian Tourist or Business visa
Russian Visa Invitation Letter
The Russian visa invitation letter is also called Russian tourist invitation or Russian visa support or Russian tourist voucher. This document together with a valid visa is needed for most nationals to be able to travel to Russia on tourism. You will have to submit a copy of the Russian visa invitation letter at the consulate. And that’s not all, some of the information on the document will be used to fill the online visa application form. Russian visa invitation letter online application takes less than 5 minutes.
The Russian visa invitation letter can be for common tourism, aim tourism, auto tourism or hunting tourism. You can use this document to request for a single entry or double entry visa for a maximum stay of 30 days. A double-entry visa will allow you to enter Russia two times on the same visa within a 30-day period. For those who intend to stay longer, the business invitation is the sure deal.
A Russian visa is issued by the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country of residence. You may be required to visit the Russian embassy or consulate in person in order to get a visa. In some countries, you can use an agency for your visa application.
What Does it Look Like?
Just as it is shown above, a Russian visa invitation letter consists of two parts: a foreign traveller entry permit and a tourist voucher. This has to be issued by a company accredited by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The tourist invitation is often issued in an A4 paper format. It must bear the stamps and the signature of the registered Russian tour operator who issued the invitation. Not that only, the invitation will contain your personal data, all the cities you will visit in Russia, and information about the hotel(s) you will be staying in Russia. The invitation also contains a six-digit confirmation number, the company name, address and reference number of the tour agency. These details will be entered into the visa application form.
Electronic vs Original Copy of the Invitation Letter
The Russian visa invitation letter we send to you is in PDF format. Apply here and get it after payment confirmation. Download it from your email and print a copy for submission at the Russian consulate, embassy or visa centre. In most cases, the print-out of the electronic copy of the tourist invitation is enough for visa application.
The electronic copy is accepted for Europe, the USA and Canada, and many other countries. However, the Russian consulate may require the original invitation for some countries. This is sometimes the case for a few migration risk countries like Morocco, Iraq, etc. It is advised that you confirm from the Russian consulate in your country of visa application to be sure if the electronic copy is enough.
We offer help to countries that require an original copy of the Russian visa invitation letter. The original copy can be requested on our website and we will send through DHL at a cost. First, confirm that the Russian consulate in your country requires an original copy of the invitation. Then, contact us through live chat or send an email to email@example.com. We will send you an invoice. The invoice will cover for the cost of the tourist invitation and the delivery through DHL. It usually takes 3-7 business days for the original copy to be delivered. Note, the electronic copy does not attract any additional charges to send to email.
Do I need This?
Citizens of countries in most parts of Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and North America are required to obtain a Russian tourist voucher in order to process their tourist visa to Russia. If you need a visa to enter Russia, then you need a tourist voucher as well. Some countries, however, do not require a tourist invitation. Brunei, Hong Kong and Nauru can enter Russia visa-free for tourism within a 14-day period.
Fortunately, we offer the Russian visa invitation letter at the best price. No kidding! The availability of the tourist vouchers is grouped according to migration risk specified by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation.
Group 1 countries are – Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, The United States of America, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia, Japan. The cost for a single entry for the above countries is $16. For double entry, the cost is $24. Apply here and get it after payment confirmation
Other countries not listed above belong to group 2 countries. The cost for single entry is either $26 or $28 and for double entry $36. Apply here and get it after payment confirmation
It is not compulsory that you have booked a hotel prior to your application for the Russian visa invitation letter online. We can include the name of a well-known hotel in your Russian visa invitation letter. You do not have to use the hotel in the invitation. For instance, you may get to Russia and opt for a cheaper Airbnb.
Tourist Visa Requirements for Most Countries
A tourist visa will allow you to visit Russia for a single or double entry within 30 days. Once you have got a Russian visa invitation letter, you need to get other documents ready for submission at the consulate (or visa agency centre for some countries where this is allowed).
1. You need a valid passport. The expiry date on your passport should be more than 6 months from the date of your departure from Russia. Not that only, your passport must have at least one blank page where the visa will be pasted.
2. As part of the Russian visa application requirements, you need a Russian visa invitation letter. You may have seen it being referred to as a tourist voucher, a tourist invitation letter, a visa support, or a confirmation letter; all these names refer to the same document. A Russian visa invitation letter will be used when filling the visa application form. The name of the authorized inviting organisation, the reference number and confirmation number will be required. Apply for your invitation letter now at the best rate
3. You need to fill, complete and sign a Russian visa application form. This form is available for free on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs http://visa.kdmid.ru. Ensure all details on the visa application form is correct before submitting and printing.
4. You need to attach a passport-size photograph to the visa application form. The photo should be taken not more than 6 months from the time you are applying for a visa. Face should be non-smiling and no glasses. No covering is allowed, except in situations where the religion does not permit opening.
5. You need travel insurance that is valid in Russia. This travel insurance should cover your period of stay in Russia. For UK citizens the NHS is a valid insurance document in Russia. If you have that, then there is no need to get another travel insurance.
6. For some countries, the Russian consulate may require your bank statements for the last 6 months. The statements should bear your bank stamp.
7. For some countries, hotel booking and flight reservations may be presented at the consulate office as part of the Russian visa application requirements.
8. For some countries, you will be required to provide an itinerary that details every day of your stay in Russia if you will stay in Russia for longer than six days. We can help you with this if you order your tourist invitation from us.
Now that you know how to get a Russian visa invitation letter, the next thing is to apply for a tourist visa and tour Russia. There are awesome places to visit in Moscow and St Petersburg. You will find the Kremlin in the centre of Moscow. By the East of the Kremlin, is Saint Basil’s Cathedral and the Red Square and by the West is the Alexander garden. You can book a tour in Russia to explore beautiful places and enjoy the rich culture of Russia.
Red Square has a lot of activities going on; there you can mingle with other tourists and also buy souvenirs. Don’t forget the Bolshoi Theatre, the most famous theatre in Moscow. Saint Petersburg boasts of the State Hermitage Museum considered the second largest museum in the world. It contains the largest painting collections the world has. Peterhof Palace also known as Peter’s Court or the Russian Versailles houses several palaces and gardens tourists love to behold.
When you request for a Russian visa invitation letter with us, we will process your application and send the invitation to your email. Please be reminded that this document is not a visa. It is a document required in order to obtain a tourist visa at the Russian embassy or consulate of your country of residence.