Mode of Payment, Security of Payment, Refund Policy:
The service of payment via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the rules of the international payment systems (PayPal, Visa and MasterCard) on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, using the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels.
On the page for entering the data of the bank card, you will need to enter the card number, cardholder’s name, validity period of the card, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data are printed on the card itself.
The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
We may not be able to process your payment:
– If your bank card is not designed to make payments through the Internet, you can find out by contacting your bank.
– If there is not enough money to pay on the bank card, you can find out about the availability of funds on the bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card.
– If the bank card data is entered incorrectly.
– If the validity period of the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year to which the card is valid).
The personal information provided by you (name, address, telephone number, email, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in an encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
Payment for Visa Support document is non-refundable. So, any cancellation causes a fee equal to 100% of the total price paid. We can offer an ammendment if there was an error in the information you provided when you filled the form.
Confidentiality of information:
It is our policy to protect and preserve the privacy of our users and customers and the confidentiality of the information they provide.
What kinds of information do we collect?
Personal data. When you book Visa Support using our online form, we need the following information: Your first and last name, nationality, passport number and email addresses.
Automatic Information. We may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our website. For example, we may collect your IP address, web browser software (such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) and referring website. This helps us determine how best to provide useful information to our customers.
How we use your data:
We may use personal and aggregated non-personal information received from you in the following ways:
– To provide you with the information you request about our products.
– To fulfil your order and confirm your purchases.
– To ensure you are correctly billed.
– To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems.
– To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
We never disclose your data.
We keep all your personal information strictly confidential and only use it for the purpose of your order.
By accessing this site and using its services, you unconditionally agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement and our Terms & Conditions. You agree to comply with the terms that govern the use of this site and its services and that also govern all information provided by you and other users of our website. If you do not agree to all or any of the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use this site.