By initiating the application for visa support documents, you agree to the terms of service set forth below:
1. The paid online visa support documents are requested through our accredited tour operators “TRADEBRITE INC LP” and “IVA Travel Partners”, and supplied on this website through Eutraverse Ventures.
2. Eutraverse Ventures undertakes to provide Visa Support that should be submitted 30 days prior to obtaining a tourist visa to Russia or Ukraine. This document is not a visa. It is a required document to apply for a visa to enter the territory of the Russian Federation or Ukraine; it does not guarantee the issuance of a visa to Russia or Ukraine.
3. Eutraverse Ventures sends the Visa Support in PDF format. The document will be sent to the email address specified while filling the application form. We send the original copy of Ukraine invitation to your specified address. We no longer send original copy of Russian invitation as the Russian consular in most countries accept the printed PDF copy.
4. Eutraverse Ventures shall NOT be liable for the non-issuance of a visa to Russia or Ukraine. The decision on that matter rests entirely within the jurisdiction of the Russian or Ukraine Consular. Eutraverse Ventures shall NOT be liable for the occurrence of damages or losses suffered in case a visa is denied, or delayed, or other difficulties in gaining entry to or exit from Russia or Ukraine arise.
5. Eutraverse Ventures shall NOT be liable in case of insurance events, incidents, crimes against foreign tourists or their property and in the case when transport, financial, or other problems associated with the organization of a tour to Russia or Ukraine for a foreign tourist arise.
6. To obtain the Visa Support, an applicant should provide all the required data, including passport details of each visitor. Eutraverse Ventures shall not be liable for any difficulties you may experience in case you have provided incorrect information.
7. Eutraverse Ventures will charge a set fee for each Visa Support request against the credit/debit card or Paypal account you specified while filing an application. This amount of fee will be withdrawn from the credit/debit card or Paypal balance upon the completion of your request for Visa Support. It is advisable for you to check in advance whether you have enough funds to pay the fee on your credit/debit card or Paypal. This fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
8. You must register your visa with the local representative of the Migration Service of the Russian Federation within three working days upon your arrival to Russia. The responsibility of timely registration lies entirely on you or the entity providing your hotel or apartment accommodation. We reiterate that you must register your visa as soon as possible after you arrive in the Russian Federation.
9. By agreeing upon this Service Agreement, you consent to the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage and use of personal data: name, e-mail address, citizenship. These personal data are requested to provide clients with the services or to make the response to customer requests. Specified personal data is displayed in the travel documents, report sheets and accounting documents.
10. You can print or save a copy of the Agreement at your discretion.
For Ukrainian invitation, we charge $80 for the delivery of the original copy. The cost is already added on payment. The original copy will be delivered through Aramex. It usually takes 5-12 business days for the original copy to be delivered.
We no longer send original copy of Russian invitation as the Russian consulate in most countries (except high migration risk countries) accept the printed PDF copy.
Confidentiality of information:
It is our policy to protect and preserve the privacy of our users and customers and the confidentiality of the information they provide.
What kinds of information do we collect?
Personal data. When you book Visa Support using our online form, we need the following information: Your first and last name, nationality, passport number and email addresses. For Ukraine invitation or Russian business invitation, we also need your passport data page.
Automatic Information. We may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our website. For example, we may collect your IP address, web browser software (such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) and referring website. This helps us determine how best to provide useful information to our customers.
How we use your data:
We may use personal and aggregated non-personal information received from you in the following ways:
– To provide you with the information you request about our products.
– To provide you with travel tips through our partner (if you subscribe to our newsletter).
– To fulfil your order and confirm your purchases.
– To ensure you are correctly billed.
– To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems.
We keep all your personal information confidential and use it for the purpose of your order and to serve you travel tips.
By accessing this site and using its services, you unconditionally agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement and our Terms & Conditions. You agree to comply with the terms that govern the use of this site and its services and that also govern all information provided by you and other users of our website. If you do not agree to all or any of the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use this site.