By initiating the application for visa support documents, you agree to the terms of service set forth below:
1. The paid online visa support service, requested through “TRADEBRITE INC LP” and “HotelsPro LLC”, is provided by an independent company (hereinafter Ruvisa Support).
2. Ruvisa Support undertakes to provide Visa Support that must be submitted 30 days prior to obtaining a tourist visa to Russia. This document is not a visa. It is a required document in order to apply for a visa to enter the territory of the Russian Federation; it does not guarantee the issuance of visa to Russia.
3. Ruvisa Support sends the Visa Support in PDF format. The document will be sent to the email address specified while filling the application form. If you require the original copy sent to your address, do let us know before you fill the form
4. Ruvisa Support shall NOT be liable for non-issuance of a visa to Russia. The decision on that matter rests entirely within the jurisdiction of the Russian Consulates. Ruvisa Support shall NOT be liable for the occurrence of damages or losses suffered in case a visa is denied, or delayed, or other difficulties in gaining entry to or exit from Russia arise.
5. Ruvisa Support shall NOT be liable in case of insurance events, incidents, crimes against foreign tourists or their property and in the case when transport, financial, or other problems associated with the organization of a tour to Russia for a foreign tourist arise.
6. To obtain the Visa Support an applicant should provide all the required data, including passport details of each visitor. RVsupport shall not be liable for any difficulties you may experience in case you have provided incorrect information.
8. Ruvisa Support will charge a set fee for each Visa Support request against the credit card or Paypal you specified while filing an application. This amount of fee will be withdrawn from the credit card or Paypal balance upon the completion of your request for Visa Support. It is advisable for you to check in advance whether you have enough funds to pay the fee on your credit card or Paypal. The fee is non-refundable.
9. You must register your visa with the local representative of the Migration Service of the Russian Federation within three working days upon your arrival to Russia. The responsibility of timely registration lies entirely on you or the entity providing your hotel or apartment accommodation. We warn you that you must register your visa as soon as possible after you arrive to the Russian Federation.
10. You expressly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Russian Federation to hear all disputes arising from the provisions of this Agreement.
11. By agreeing upon this Service Agreement, you consent to the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage and use of personal data: name, e-mail address, citizenship. These personal data are requested to provide clients with the services or to make the response to customer requests. Specified personal data is displayed in the voucher, report sheets and accounting documents.
12. You can print or save a copy of the Agreement at your discretion.