By initiating the application for visa support documents, you agree to the terms of service set forth below:
1. The paid online visa support service, requested through “TRADEBRITE INC LP”, “HotelsPro LLC” and “IVA Travel Partners”, is provided by an independent company (hereinafter Ruvisa Support).
2. Ruvisa Support undertakes to provide Visa Support that should be submitted 30 days prior to obtaining a tourist visa to Russia or Ukraine. This document is not a visa. It is a required document in order to apply for a visa to enter the territory of the Russian Federation or Ukraine; it does not guarantee the issuance of visa to Russia or Ukraine.
3. Ruvisa Support sends the Visa Support in PDF format. The document will be sent to the email address specified while filling the application form. We send the original copy of Ukraine invitation to your specified address. If you require the original copy of Russian invitation, do let us know before you fill the form.
4. Ruvisa Support shall NOT be liable for non-issuance of a visa to Russia or Ukraine. The decision on that matter rests entirely within the jurisdiction of the Russian or Ukraine Consulates. Ruvisa Support shall NOT be liable for the occurrence of damages or losses suffered in case a visa is denied, or delayed, or other difficulties in gaining entry to or exit from Russia or Ukraine arise.
5. Ruvisa Support shall NOT be liable in case of insurance events, incidents, crimes against foreign tourists or their property and in the case when transport, financial, or other problems associated with the organization of a tour to Russia or Ukraine for a foreign tourist arise.
6. To obtain the Visa Support, an applicant should provide all the required data, including passport details of each visitor. Ruvisa Support shall not be liable for any difficulties you may experience in case you have provided incorrect information.
7. Ruvisa Support will charge a set fee for each Visa Support request against the credit card or Paypal account you specified while filing an application. This amount of fee will be withdrawn from the credit card or Paypal balance upon the completion of your request for Visa Support. It is advisable for you to check in advance whether you have enough funds to pay the fee on your credit card or Paypal. The fee is non-refundable.
8. You must register your visa with the local representative of the Migration Service of the Russian Federation within three working days upon your arrival to Russia. The responsibility of timely registration lies entirely on you or the entity providing your hotel or apartment accommodation. We reiterate that you must register your visa as soon as possible after you arrive in the Russian Federation.
9. By agreeing upon this Service Agreement, you consent to the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage and use of personal data: name, e-mail address, citizenship. These personal data are requested to provide clients with the services or to make the response to customer requests. Specified personal data is displayed in the voucher, report sheets and accounting documents.
10. You can print or save a copy of the Agreement at your discretion.
We offer help to countries that require an original copy of the Russian visa invitation letter. You can request for the original copy of the invitation on our website and we will send through DHL at a cost. First, confirm that the Russian consulate in your country requires an original copy of the invitation. Then, contact us through live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an invoice. The invoice will cover for the cost of the tourist invitation and the delivery through DHL. It usually takes 3-7 business days for the original copy to be delivered. Note, the electronic copy does not attract any additional charges to send to email.
For Ukraine invitation, we charge $80 for the delivery of the original copy. The cost is already added on payment. The original copy will be delivered through Aramex. It usually takes 5-9 business days for the original copy to be delivered.